The Partners In Care ACO is seeking primary care physicians (MD or DO), or multi-specialty practices that include such physicians, who:
Are board certified in one of the following specialties:
- – Family Practice
– General Practice
– Geriatric Medicine
– Internal Medicine
– Pediatric Medicine
- Are enrolled in, and accept assignment from, Medicare fee-for-service patients
- Have implemented an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in their practice
- Are committed to improving the quality and efficiency of their health care service delivery
- Are willing to be accountable for their performance against prescribed cost and quality metrics
- Are willing to serve as the medical home for their attributed patient population
- Wish to succeed under value-based care, and
- Desire to be rewarded for their success.
If you meet these criteria, we would like you to consider joining our ACO as a Participant. For more information, please contact Mark A. Rucci, Executive Director of the Partners In Care ACO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (732) 246-0291 x108.