Partners In Care ACO
In January 2014, Partners In Care ACO, Inc. was recently accepted by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to participate as an Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Partners In Care ACO, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Partners In Care, Corp., a physician-owned provider network and healthcare management company established in 1995. To learn more about Partners In Care, Corp., please visit:
What Is An ACO?
An ACO refers to a group of providers and healthcare services suppliers (e.g., hospitals, provider networks, and others involved in patient care) that work together to coordinate care for the Medicare Fee-For-Service beneficiaries they serve. The goal of an ACO is to deliver seamless, efficient, and high-quality care that improves patient outcomes and lowers medical costs. An ACO is a beneficiary-focused organization where the patient and the providers are true partners in care decisions.
Why Is Our ACO Good for Providers & Beneficiaries?
Partners In Care, Corp., the parent company of our ACO, was founded by physicians for physicians. Partners In Care, Corp. was an early pioneer of the accountable-care and care coordination model and has a 20-year proven track record in assisting the providers in its network with improving patient outcomes and lowering healthcare costs. Our ACO leverages this expertise and experience. Under the leadership of our Chief Medical Officer, our team of specially trained clinicians works with the physicians in our ACO to provide timely and targeted care to Medicare Fee-for-Service beneficiaries with chronic illnesses in an effort to keep these conditions from worsening. Concurrently, they assist with preventive care to low-risk beneficiaries to ensure that they do not develop chronic diseases. Our clinical team collaborates with each of the physicians providing care to a beneficiary to make sure that they are communicating with one another thereby improving the delivery and efficiency of care.
Here are some of the key benefits offered by our ACO:
- Opportunities for increased revenue through shared savings based upon quality and financial performance
- Elimination of the burdensome PQRS quality-reporting requirement…we do it for you!
- Improved patient outcomes
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Case management support
- Increased revenue from CMS for your Medicare fee-for-service patients in 2019
- Access to a menu of value-added and cost saving practice support services through our alliance with approved vendors
- Better care
- Better health
- True partnership with your physicians with respect to your care decisions
- Better control over your health care
- Better care from your doctors because they will have better information about your medical history and can communicate more readily with your other doctors
Join Our ACO!
The Partners In Care ACO is growing, and we are seeking primary care physicians (MD or DO), or certain multi-specialty practices.